[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Illustrated Standard

  • From: Gail Hardcastle <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:25:13 -0400 (EDT)

This modified illustrated standard was approved by the Board for print of 500
copies only to be used for judges seminars until such time as the new
illustrated standard was completed. It was NOT approved by the Board to be put
on the GSDCA website. It was NOT suggested that it be put on as a regional club
link. These actions were taken by the education chair without Board approval.
We are confident that the revised official illustrated standard will be
completed early next year. Kathaleen Stong is the chair of this important
committee. Gail