[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Board and $60,000

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 07:05:19 EST

I didn't think it was defensive....but what do I know????

If information had been reported by someone, somewhere that assets
decreased $60K on my watch, when in fact I had supporting info/data that they
had
decreased $16K, I'd want the info out there right away.

I'd explain the data too, rather than "hope" everyone who had been given
partial and incorrect info would know how to read financial's (HAH!) and
would  in fact take the time to do so once the final financials were released.
(DOUBLE HAH!).

If in fact "we" only lost $16 during this turbulent time...well hurrah and
clap clap!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 2/6/2010 11:37:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx writes:

It did  seems very defensive in response to a post that said that Ken had
explained it  -- but I prefer to wait for official reports than listen to any
non official  posts. Enough time for comment once the actual figures are
known.
Ruth