[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA

  • From: EJDegen@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:45:16 EDT

I know it's bad manners to respond to my own post, but I felt I needed to
clarify this.

I believe there should be educational & informational stuff on the  GSDCA
website available for all to see.  When people do a google search,  they should
be pulling up the GSDCA website to find out about health issues,  training
issues, and how wonderful our dogs are.  This information should  be directed
toward the general pet person.  Indepth or detailed information  could be
referred
to behind the membership wall.  If you want access to  articles that have
been in the Review, then join.  However, you could read  summaries in the
general
area.

I also believe that all advertisements should be available for all to  see.

Julie Degen

In a message dated 8/24/2005 2:32:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_ejdegen@xxxxxxxx (mailto:ejdegen@xxxxxxx)  writes:
GSDCA  business and everything that is NOT an ADVERTISEMENT (such as Litter
Box,  brags, etc.) should be behind the membership wall on the website.   All
Review ads should also be placed on the GSDCA  website.