[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of the Quad Cities 25th Specialty Show and Obedience Trial

  • From: "Terra Fairburn" <terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:25:14 -0600

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the German Shepherd Dog Club of
the Quad Cities is hosting our 25th  Specialty and Obedience Trial on
Sunday, May 7th at Airport Park in Moline Illinois.  We are honored to have
Ms. Kathy Potter of Olathe KS for our Conformation Judge and Mr. Norman
Aguirre of East Moline IL as our Obedience Judge.  Great Trophies - Breed
and Obedience -  from Alpha 1 Show Leads and including CASH!
Our show photographer is the masterful Valerie Harrington.

Show Secretary is Nancy Brown.  Her address is:  2026 N. Michigan Ave.
Davenport Iowa  52804  and her Email address is: ndbrown4@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Entries close Friday, April 21, 2006.

Food is available for purchase by SMOKE 'N' JOEZ LAZY DOG BAR-B-Q

On Saturday, May 6th come join us for our B/OB GSDC Specialty Sanctioned
Match at the same location.  GSD Match Judge is Mr. Doug Oster of Marquis
Kennel.  Match time is 1:00PM.  There is also a B/OB All Breed Sanctioned
Match at the same time.  Conformation Judge is Ms. Roxanne Chumbley and
Obedience Judges are Ms. Phyllis Shaw and Ms. Patty Wadell.

On this same day, the PUPPY SPECTACULAR begins at 10:00 AM and includes
Canine Good Citizen Testing (CGC), Agility Carnival-allowing your puppy to
experience the equipment, Pet Massage, Low Cost Micro-Chip Clinic and Puppy
Vaccinations sponsored by the Rock Island County Animal Care and Control
Shelter and of course the First Annual Silent Auction-Proceeds going to the
Mississippi Valley German Shepherd Dog Rescue.

Food is available for purchase from the Midwest's own SMOKE 'N' JOEZ LAZY
DOG BAR-B-Q

Hope to see you there!

Terra Fairburn

Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx