[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of San Diego Specialties

  • From: Rocknolgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:10:15 EST

The German Shepherd Dog Club of San Diego County needs your help in
supporting our shows in 2008.   (We fought a futurity in 2007.)
The closing date for   these specialties is rapidly approaching on Saturday,
March 8th.   The show secretary is Carol Hudd at :   CarolHDD@ aol.com.
Contact her for information and/or premium lists.

Judges for conformation are as follows:
     Saturday, March 22--Dean Wylie
     Sunday, March 23--Cyndi Flautt

All-breed obedience and rally are also being offered with a limit of 25
entries.   German Shepherd Dogs will be given preference.   There will be
morning
hospitality provided by the club and a lunch will be served each day.

The show site at Sweetwater Regional Park is lovely with beautiful grass and
water and electricity available.   RV camping is on site; contact Anne
Thompson for reservations.   Show photographers are the outstanding Sharon &
Michael
Avery.

If the fancy wants to continue to have shows throughout the State of
California the smaller clubs need ENTRIES AND SUPPORT from as many as possible.
  We
appreciate the past assistance and know we can count on your help now.

Thanks for listening and see you in SAN DIEGO!

Jan Coleman
ROCKNOLL GERMAN SHEPHERDS
President, GSDC San Diego County, Inc.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)