[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Oregon Memorial Day events

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amergsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, NWdogactivities <nwdogactivities@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:09:43 -0700 (PDT)

We are celebrating our 100th conformation show with prize money.
  Best of Breed: $500, Best Op Sex: $250, Winners: $50, Best Puppy: $50.
  The Saturday all-Breed Obedience Trial joins in the celebration by offering:
  High Scoring Dog in Trial: $200. High Scoring GSD: $100 High Combined Utility
and Open B: $100.

  The weekend consists of 2 Specialty Conformation shows, 2 all-breed obedience
trials and an all-breed rally trial.

  Both specialties and one Obedience trial are on Saturday while Sunday is a
casual and relaxing "Day of Denim" with a Pizza lunch and lots of pleasant
competition.

  For downloadable premium list, entry forms, or on-line entry forms, go to our
website:
  www.gsdcoregon.com.

  Ruth
  www.gsdcoregon.com