[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Jackson, MS premiums

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'German'" <Germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 09:03:37 -0500

The premium lists for the GSDC of Jackson, MS. show on 8/31/07 in Monroe,
LA, will be mailed out this week.  If you're not on our mailing list and
would like a premium, send me an email, and I'll mail one to you.  The show
will be held in the evening following the Bayou KC.  Our judge is Randy
Chesnut.  Here is the entire line up:

Fri 8/31/07 Bayou KC...Gerald Markowitz

Fri evening 8/31/07 GSDC of Jackson, MS.....Randy Chesnut

Sat 9/1/07 Bayou KC ...Rita Sandell

Sat evening 9/1/07..GSDC of Gtr Ouachita....Vicki Roye

Sun 9/2/07 VicksburgKC of MS....Lynn Klingel

Mon 9/3/07 Vicksburg KC of MS....Peggy Mickelson

The superintendent for the all breeds in Onofrio     www.onofrio.com
<http://www.onofrio.com/>

The show sec for the GSDC of Gtr Ouachita : Ruth Booker, 476 Donaldson, RD
Calhoun, LA. 71225

The show sec for the GSDC of Jackson is: Sonny Scholl, 111 Tiffany Dr.,
Brandon, MS. 39042

Please note: The evening specialties will be limited to 50 entries as per
the new AKC rule.

ALSO, FOR THE FIRST TIME, THE GSDC OF JACKSON WILL HAVE JUNIOR
SHOWMANSHIP!!!! (Yea!)

Need any other info???  Drop me a note and I'll do my best to help ya!

Cyndi

caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx