[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Jackson MS

  • From: "Jeanne Marcovitz" <gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsd list mail" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 16:56:26 -0500

Due to circumstances beyond our control Sandra Card will be replaced as the
judge for this event by Dave Coleman.
This show is Sept 2,evening.....
The panel still remains the same for the all breed shows...

Ileana Nogueras..Thursday..Aug.31
Dick Jones... ......Friday...Sept. 1
Joan Fox.............Sat.........Sept 2
Amy Safdir.........Sun.........Sept. 3
Don Smith..........Mon........Sept. 4

Anyone needing more information ,or premiums lists for specialty and a/b just
contact me...
Jeanne Marcovitz
gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxx

people in motor homes, let us know so we will have enough hookups outside gsd
ring.
this is not for a reservation ,,,,,,,just to be sure there are enough hook ups.