[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDC of Greater York BOB!!!

  • From: Jason Lyle <lyloak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 19:52:29 -0700 (PDT)

Today we took Sel Ex Ch Lyloak's First Knight (GV Army x Lyloak's Sugar Maple
TC, PT) out for the first time since going Select at last years National to the
GSDC of Greater York specialty show.  We left a much colder NH with about 2
feet
of snow still left on the ground for a warmer show site in Barto, PA with
temperatures in the balmy 70's and grass that is actually visible.  Knight was
awarded his 12th Best of Breed at a specialty show.  Thank you to Mr. Dick
Jones
for the award, George Berstler for handling Knight, and all those ringside for
you support of Knight!!!  What a wonderful way to start of this season with
Knight and celebrate my birthday!  We look forward to getting out the repeat
litter of Knight and his sister Fresca later this spring.

Jason Lyle
www.lyloak.com