[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Greater Raleigh

  • From: DARLINBOO@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:38:22 EST

HI ALL
There has been an error in the coming events in the Nov. and Dec. Reviews.
The GSDC of Greater Raleigh's March 25 show judge is DICK Jones not Don Jones.
  So to remind all of the correct judges I would like to restate our show
information.
The German Shepherd Dog Club of Greater Raleigh announces its Spring Show
with the following super opportunity changes:
Our back to back Specialties will be held in conjunction with the North
Carolina Tarheel Circuit.
New Location:  Jim Graham Building, NC State Fairgrounds, 1025 Blue Ridge Rd.
Raleigh, NC
New Dates:       Friday, March 24th & Saturday March 25th 2006
New Times:      These are evening shows beginning 30 minutes after Best In
Show both days. Big ring. We will use the Best In Show Ring set up.

Specialty Judges include:

Friday, March 24th, Durham KC - Chip Raynor

(30 minutes after Best In Show)
Friday, March 24th, GSDC of Greater Raleigh - Ed Barritt

Saturday, March 25th, Raleigh KC - Kathleen Steen

(30 minutes after Best In Show)
Saturday, March 25th, GSDC of Greater Raleigh - Dick Jones

Sunday, March 26th, Fayetteville KC - Randy Darnell

A POSSIBILITY OF FIVE - THATS FIVE MAJORS IN THREE DAYS IN ONE LOCATION!!!!

The entire Tar Heel Circuit will have a total of 7 All Breed & two Specialty
shows.   Also, There will be a puppy match on Wednesday evening (March 22)
with Scott Yergin judging GSD's.  What a way to save gas & traveling!!  Be sure
&
mark these dates on your calendar.  The Tar Heel Circuit starts on Tuesday
March 21st through Monday March 27th.  Premiums will be out the end of January.

See ya there!!"
Thanks
Sarah