[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Eastern Virginia - Entries Close 11/19/2014

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "LauraEG@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 23:43:17 -0500

TWO  GREAT SHOWS IN ONE DAY - SUNDAY, DECEMBER 7 ,  2014
For more information go to:_www.gsdceva.com_
(https://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/GSDCEVA%202013%20FALL%20SHOW/www.gsdceva.com)

_MORNING  SHOW:
                              _ ()
GSDC OF EASTERN  VIRGINIA
AKC Event  2014022202
Judge: Roberta  A. Kindy
Judging starts promptly at 9:00am

AFTERNOON  SHOW:

GSDCA REGIONAL  SPECIALTY SHOW
AKC Event  2014009372
Judge: Kathy  Potter
Judging  starts 30 minutes following GSDC of VA Specialty

HOSPITALITY AND BREED DISCUSSION – Saturday evening,  starting at 6:00 p.m.
our judges, exhibitors and visitors will have a  participatory discussion
about the current status of our breed.  Please plan to participate.  And, as
always, we will have a  hospitality room with great food and drinks for all
exhibitors and  visitors.  Location: KOA Kampgrounds  Club House.  You will
experience,  once again, great Southern Hospitality.

Hotel: La Quinta Inn and  Suites
2800 Pacific Avenue
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Phone:  757-428-2203
The  hotel is one block from the beach and offers hot breakfast, microwave,
 refrigerator & indoor pool.  Only 4 ½ miles from the show site.

NOTE:  We have an excellent relationship with  this beautiful hotel and we
want to maintain the relationship.
1.  Make hotel reservations early -  Special rate, make reservations
through the front desk, 757-428-2203 (opt. 6),  not through reservation option.

Mention you are with the club.  Rates are $57 inc.  taxes.
2.  DO NOT  bathe or blow dry dogs in the motel bathtubs/rooms!!!!!!!
3.  DO NOT  leave dogs unattended in the rooms unless crated!!
4.  Rooms will be inspected and  trashers will be referred to the show
committee for conduct detrimental to dog  shows.
5.  Clean up after your dog in the  exercise areas.

LOCATION FOR BOTH  SHOWS:
KOA  Kampgrounds
1240 General Booth  Boulevard
Virginia Beach, VA  23451
RV  parking on the KOA Kampgrounds is available.
Cabins  are also available, check website and ask for special club rates.
http://koa.com/where/va/46109

Directions to the  Show: From I‑64 East take exit to I-264 East (Virginia
Beach  Expressway).  Take the exit to South Birdneck  Road.  Or follow
Pacific Avenue  south from the oceanfront just 2 miles to 1240 General Booth
Blvd
to the KOA  Kampgrounds site.  For more  information you may call (757)
428-1444.

For more information  about these shows, please contact:
Gerry Colligan at _gericoshep@yahoo.com_
(https://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/GSDCEVA%202013%20FALL%20SHOW/gericoshep@xxxxxxxxx)
  or by phone at  757-542-3594
Laura Gilbert at _Lauraeg@aol.com_ (mailto:Lauraeg@xxxxxxx)  or by phone at