[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of East TN - Smoky Mtns Quinella

  • From: Donna Fefee <dlfefee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 07:05:42 -0400

To All,

Yes, we have majors.

I have confirmed entries by telephone or email.  If you sent in an entry
and did not hear back from me, please contact me ASAP.  The hard copy
confirmations and the judging programs will be mailed as soon as
possible.

Don't forget: our host hotel is holding our block of rooms with a
special rate until April 21.  This is the MainStay Suites in Alcoa
(865-379-7799).  There is a $25 one-time pet fee and the following
rates: $59.99 for "queen with recliner," $64.95 for a "queen suite," or
$74.95 for a "double bedroom."  The rooms have kitchenettes, and the
hotel is also offering "dog washing stations" (with towels provided) and
some other amenities for our dog show guests.  Make reservations by
April 21 and mention the "German Shepherd Dog Show" to guarantee these
rates.

Donna Fefee
Show Secretary
gsdc.east.tn@xxxxxxxxx