[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of East TN - Show Results

  • From: Donna Fefee <dlfefee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 11:07:03 -0400

Apologies for not getting these out sooner, and thanks for your patience
while I slept off a migraine.  Now that I can (mostly) see straight,
here goes....

SATURDAY:

*Best Junior: Jessica Ball.

*Winners Dog for 4 pts (from Open Class):
Amber's Midnight of Ben-Jo.
Breeder: Barbara Amidon.
By Ch Karizmas Nicaragua x Amber's Hot Toddy.
Owners: Lisa Ann Carroll and Wayne Walker.

*RWD (from Novice):
Hadori's Secret Agent 007 v Forest Knoll.
Breeders: Gail, Herman, and Elizabeth Stieferman.
By Ch Hi-Cliff Free and Easy x Ch Hadori's When It's Love.
Owners: Gary and Patty Szymczak.

*Winners Bitch, BOS, and BOW for 4 pts and to FINISH (from AmBred):
Hickoryhill's Bow Chica Wow Wow.
Breeders: Steve and Christine Grainger.
By Ch Hickory Hills Porter House x Langenau's Leyla of Stoneway.
Owners: Sherry Nolan, Steve and Christine Grainger.

*RWB (from Open):
Caralonqed Calista's Child Faithrock.
Breeders: Michael Iannelli, Terry Rock, and Helen Sherlock.
By Ch Kenlyn's Aries v Hi-Cliff x Caralon QED Haley's Comet.
Owners: Gaye Georges and John Georges.

*Best of Breed
Ch Anne-Isle's Patrick.
Breeder: Martha Simonett.
By Ch Kenlyn-Kaleef's Hudson v Anne-Isle x Ch Ann-Isle's Cassiopeia.
Owners: B and J McGovern and J and S Moses

*Best Puppy: Tacoras Vancouvers Gold.
Breeders: Lisa Ann Carroll and Wayne Walker.
By Vonwillnics-Tacoras Formal Affair x Tacoras First Lady American Pride.
Owners: Lisa Ann Carroll and Wayne Walker.

*BOP: Blue Skye Avatar.
Breeder: Clare Gerrard.
By Greenbrier Jackson of Benjo x Almanya's Rockstar.
Owners: Leif Plunkett and Charlie Grisham.

SUNDAY:

*Best Junior: Chelsea Ball.

*Winners Dog for 4 pts (from Open):
SkyLyne's 5 O'Clock Somewhere.
Breeders: Jon A. Beyer and Michelle L. Graham.
By Ch Joelle's Geovanni of Lonwood CGC x Vici's Heavenly Expectation TC,
CGC.
Owner: Jon A Beyer.

RWD (from BBE):
Windfall's Year of the Gentleman.
Breeders: Jeff Pyle, Sean Bragg, Lena Bogdanich, and Beverly
Pyle-Scofield.
By Ch Cade of Fran-Jo x Joelle's Golddigger of Jeseffan.
Owners: Jeff Pyle, Nick Fedorow, and Lena Bogdanich.

*Winners Bitch, BOS, BOW for 4 pts (from AmBred):
Cresthaven's Pursuit of Perfection.
Breeders: T. and B. Stout.
By Ch T-ho's Armageddon x Grayston Chyann v Cresthaven.
Owners: Terri Stout and Madge Kling.

*RWB (from Open):
Greenwoods Mustang Sally of Hi Lo.
Breeders: G. Miller and C. Morton.
By Ch Greenwood’s Achilles x Jlyn  Windyacre Candy Cane of Hi/Lo.
Owners: B. and D. Greenwald, Phil Miller, P. Kurz.

*Best of Breed:
Ch Cade of Fran-Jo.
Breeders: Fran and Joan Ford.
By Ch Jake of Fran-Jo Anne Isle x Sue of Fran-Jo.
Owners: Jeff Pyle and Nick Federow.

*Best Puppy: Tacoras Vancouvers Gold.  [Same as Saturday.]

*BOP: Tacora's Scout Master.
Breeders: Lisa Ann Carroll and Wayne Walker.
By Vonwillnics-Tacoras Formal Affair x Jubilate's Ann of Green Gables.
Owner: Tina Shepherd.

Thank you JUNIORS (Chelsea and Jessica Ball) for coming and for helping
out showing dogs.  It was GREAT seeing you in action!

We are also very grateful to all our exhibitors, friends old and new,
and to the handlers for the support.

Congratulations to all of our winners, particularly Lief Plunkett who
was attending and owner-handling at his first show ever and had his dog
win a BOP, to boot!  He and co-owner Charlie Grisham were expecting to
have a great time, and I am pretty sure that they did.

Like at any show, we had smiles, laughter, hugs, shrieks of joy, and
some tears (mostly mine).  I'm glad it's over.  So long, and thanks for
all the fish.

Donna Fefee