[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Dallas match flyer

  • From: culzeans1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:30:47 -0400

Hi Guys, I am attaching our flyer for our match in Aug.? We are trying to get
the German Shepherd Dog Club of Dallas up and running and our fund raiser is an
ongoing effort so should anyone care to donate items?for our?fundraiser being
held?at our match or if you would like to donate money to the club, please know
it will be greatly appreciated. Please email Cyndy Davis at
cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?for more information. We would love to thank everyone who
has already donated to our cause, you guys are the best!
Hope we see you there! Feel free to cross post!
Pam

German Shepherd Dog Club of Dallas

?

B Match for German Shepherds

Show and Go for All Breeds

?

?

August 23, 2009? ?????????????????????????????? ?Shiloh Road Training Center,
Midlothian TX

?

B Match Classes

?4-6 months

?6-9

?9-12

Open and Best Puppy

Entries taken 9-10 a.m.? Judging begins at 10 a.m. Entry fee: $5

?

Show and Go

?

$5.00 for 5 minutes

$1.00 per group stay

?

Novice: noon to 2 p.m. ?(24 run-thru limit)

Open: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. ??(24 run-thru limit)

Utility: 4 p.m.-6 p.m.?? ??(24 run-thru limit)

Any class: 6 p.m.-7p.m. (12 run-thru limit)

?

Directions: From Highway 67 (Cedar Hill) exit left onto New Shiloh Rd., turn
left under 67, go 1.5 miles to where Shiloh dead-ends into Tar Rd. Turn right
and go .8 miles then road name changes to Shiloh. Go 1.1 miles on twisting
country road. Kennel is on right.? From Highway 35E, exit on FM 664-Ovilla
Road.? Turn right (west) on Ovilla 4.8 miles to Shiloh Road.? Turn right, go
3.1 miles until road has four-way stop with east section marked as no outlet.
Turn right, which is still Shiloh Rd, go .1 mile around curve to kennel on
left.? See www.shilohroadkennels.com.

?

Building is air conditioned.? Limited crate space available.

?

?

?

Added attractions:?

Take your dog for an introductory swim in the therapy pool.? $15.00 for
ten-minute session.?

Photos of your dog in action or posed will be available for purchase

Refreshments available:? dog treats, people cookies and drinks

Kennel equipment? for sale: heavy duty fold-down crates, 400 size

.