[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Dallas closes tomorrow!

  • From: "windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx" <windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 19:25:48 GMT

Hi all!
Just wanted to get the word out that our first show in MANY years closes
tomorrow, Dec. 23rd at 6pm.  As of right now, we only have 14 bitches
entered--we need only 2 more for a major!  PLEASE (yes, I am begging--we are
desperate!!), if you are thinking about entering but have not done so yet, you
can enter online at www.bleakneyshowservices.  Our show secretary is Margaret
Bleakney--email is mbleakney@xxxxxxxx  We would love for our comeback show to
be a major!  The judge is Alane Gomez, a good All-Breed judge.  Our show date
is Jan. 8, 2010.  The judges for the weekend show (Nolan River Kennel Club) are
Rev. Patrick Ormos and George Marquis.  If you have any questions about the
show, please let me know!

--Heather (VP--GSDC of Dallas)
Proud mom of Ashley...2002 AND 2008 GSDCA Best Junior, 6 time winner of the
Robert Hamilton Award and Euk qualified 07 & 08; Holly...2008 Number 1 Aussie
Jr, 08 & 09 Euk qualified, 2009 Westminster qualified and 2005 TX 4-H Best
Handler; and Logan...2006 and 2008 Eukanuba qualified, multiple Specialty and
All-Breed BJH winner!
http://www.windmillgermanshepherds.com
Windmill Farm German Shepherds--always owner handled!
Looking for a handler?  Ashley is now handling full time!

Criminal Lawyer
Criminal Lawyers - Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=pWLXga5r-J-C65GUJ82xPAAAJz2elRymJ9x4HjViBUg-o6cOAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAiFgAAAAA=