[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Beaumont spring shows

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:09:55 EST

The GSDC of Beaumont shows close tomorrow, so if you have not  gotten your
entries in, now is the time and fast!

Our judges are:

Saturday March 21  - Rita  Sandell
Sunday March 22    - Jerry  Graham

AND  don't forget....we have the ever entertaining  Edwin Hill AKA Flower
Boy judging our
match after the show on  Saturday so bring your pups and young  adults out
for some great
ring experience.

Also remember that Mary  Tripp is doing a seminar for juniors that everyone
may  attend on  presenting a
well groomed dog.

We will be having BBQ on site  done by professional cook off gal Kim Parrish
so come on down and
enjoy some great Texas BBQ..

We have also returned  to our old site, the Holiday Inn  Midtown, so you can
park and  stay still for the weekend.  An incredible rate of  $59.00  a night
is in place but you must call the hotel direct to get this   at 409-892-2222
and tell them you are coming to the  German
Shepherd Dog Show.    Room blocked is held until  March  15.  Any problems
with the desk, tell them to check with  Stephanie.

Full info is on our website     _www.gsdcofbeaumont.com_
(http://www.gsdcofbeaumont.com/)       check upcoming events

For further info  contact Shirley  Melvin   409-769-6031 or 409-781-8312
after 4  pm   _shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)    or
Molly Snider        409-287-3940   _bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx)
So get  your entries in quick before its too late!!

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member CKC
"The greatest discovery of any  generation is that a human being
can alter his life by altering his  attitude"-William  James