[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Beaumont Premium List

  • From: Shirley Melvin <shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:18:57 -0800 (PST)

Hey,
  We will be having our annual specialty shows and a GSDCA Reginal Specialty on
the weekend of
March 24 & March 25.  We have a brand new beautiful show site, so come and have
loads of fun and experience some great Texas hospitality.  The judges are:

Saturday, March 24 (am) - Debra Hokkenen
Saturday, March 24 (pm) - Joan Fox  (GSDCA Regional Specialty)
Sunday, March 25 - Dick Jones

If you would like a premium list, please email me and let me know if you want
it
by email or regular mail.

Shirley Melvin
Corresponding Secretary