[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDC of Beaumont

  • From: bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 01:45:55 -0400

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me....I am returning from
Canada and will be home late tomorrow evening.
Just a further to on the show site, there are 6 clean bathing stalls,
electricity available (bring extension cords), good restroom facilities, and
ample parking for up to 40 RV's dry camping with water available but not by
hookup.
If you are flying and have not booked yet, come into Bush International instead
of Hobby airport....much easier trip over from Houston.
Have a safe journey and see you there......
I can be reached at 409-287-3940 from Saturday on.........
Molly   Futurity chair