[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC Of West KY --- Motel Information

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 08:27:25 EST

Hello
There have been some motel name changes in the area of our show. Here is  the
updated information that we have received. Pear Tree Inn is now Thrifty Inn
{270-442-5500} and Hampton Inn is now Pear Tree Inn {270-444-7200 Please feel
free to contact me with any questions my daytime number is 812-305-1811.

              Gerald  Roach

        VP  GSDC Of West KY

http://www.aol.com.