[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC Of St. Louis Sanctioned "B" Match

  • From: Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 23:55:10 EDT

The GSDC Of St. Louis is hosting a sanctioned B Match on Sunday, September
10, 2006
in Kirkwood, Missouri. Judge is our own Greg Harrison. Judging to begin at
11:a.m.
Match to be followed by another St. Louis style after Match pot-luck  lunch.
A great way to get some practice in before the National. Anyone needing a
flyer, contact me at: _Blackoaks1@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx)
Ribbons, Rosettes, and great prizes. Puppies will not compete against  Adults
Entry fee is $6.00 for each entry.
Offering the following classes.For dogs and bitches. ( Approved By  AKC)

PUPPIES:
2-4 months
4-6 months
6-9 months
9-12 months
BEST PUPPY & BEST OPPOSITE PUPPY

ADULTS:
12-18 Months
Bred By Exhibitor
American Bred
Open
BEST ADULT & BEST OPPOSITE ADULT
Our Matches are always  FUN.                               Marcia Hadley

http://www.geocities.com/blackoaks3/GODFATHER.html