[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC OF MEMPHIS SPRING SHOWS

  • From: WMReata@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 18:23:33 -0400 (EDT)

Just wanted to make sure you all know that the Memphis shows will be held
on Saturday, May 4th and Sunday, May 5th this year.  We are thrilled to
have as our judges Mr. Ken Tank and Dr. Morton Goldfarb.  All of our
information is in the March Review and on our web site, _www.gsdcofmemphis.com_
(http://www.gsdcofmemphis.com)   as well  as the parent club web site.   You
can
make your entry on our web  site, also.  The entries close on Wednesday,
April 17th.
We would love to have you join us at our wonderful show site where you park
 your car once you arrive and then do not have to drive again until you
leave on  Sunday.  The shows are right behind the Best Western Colony Inn in
Forrest  City, AR and there are restaurants within walking distance.  We will
have a  judges' seminar on Saturday after judging along with our hospitality
get  together,  Please contact me if you want me to send you a premium list
or  any other info.  The motel phone number is 1-870-633-0870.  My email
is _cdreata@aol.com_ (mailto:cdreata@xxxxxxx)    and my phone  number is
901-755-4351.  Please come on down and join us for a fun week  end.  Clara Dean
Hope