[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC OF MEMPHIS SHOW RESULTS

  • From: WMReata@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:02:52 EDT

Hi, All,
We had a great week end in Forrest City, AR at our dog shows.  Great
weather!!!   Wanted to share our show results with you.  Our judges  were Dr.
D.
D. Ardoin and Mr. Lew Bunch.  It is obvious they are  definitely compatible
judges for the winners were the same both days.

Winners Dog--Marquis' Horse With No Name owned by Dan & Liana New, Liz
Oster and Judy DeRousse

Winners Bitch--Kaleef's Alexis V Kenlyn owned by Bob Braue, Sheree Moses
and Kent Boyles

Best of Breed--Ch. Marquis' Blonde Bombshell owned by Doug & Liz Oster  and
Liana New

Best Opposite Sex--Our Winners Dog

Best of Winners--Our Winners Bitch

Best Puppy--Marquis' Kiss Me Deadly of Anne-Isle owned by Martha Simonett
& Liz Oster

Best Opposite Puppy--HiCliff Quincy of Zukerdok owned by Les and Cheryl
Anderson

Congratulations to all our winners!!!  Our points held at 4 in dogs  and 3
in bitches.  Thanks so much to all of our exhibitors and all the club
members who worked so hard to make the week end a success!!!

Clara Dean Hope, Show Sec.