[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC OF LOUISIANA RESULTS

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:07:48 EDT

Kevin Reynolds Judge, 4 points dogs, 4 pts bitch BOW

Winners Dog:
 Marquis Victor.
DN16199201. 10/11/2006.
Breeders: P. Johnson  & D. Oster. By Ch. Braunhaus
Samuri x Marquis I'm So Vain. Owners: Don
Brown & Joe Balga, 3407 Rt. 176, Crystal Lakes,
IL 60014. Agent:  Michael Sherman

Reserve Winners Dog  and Best Puppy
Signature's Hell's Kitchen V Kaleef.
DN222243/01. 5/22/2008.
Breeders: Joe & Leslie Beccia & Sheree Moses. By
Winsome's Ray  Bearone-V-Eko-Lan x Ch. Kaleef's
Desdemona. Owners: Joe & Leslie Beccia,  PO Box
947, Medina, OH 44258. Agent: Kent Boyles

Winners Bitch, BOW, New Champion

Wolf Creek Antarres of Merivern.
DN15887003. 8/1/2006.
Breeders:  Pat Walker & Mary Ann Imhoff. By Ch.
Kenlyn's Aries V Hicliff x  Tazzman's Demilo of
Merivern. Owners: K. Don & Elizabeth Knight, PO
Box 139, Cat Spring, TX 78933. Agent: Scott Yergin

Reserve Winner Bitch:Cresthaven's Pursuit of Perfection.
DN19030601.  5/18/2007.
Breeders: Terri & Barbara Stout. By Ch. T-Ho's
Armegeddon  x Greystone Chetenna v Cresthaven.
Owners: Terri Stout & Madge Kling,  3040 Oak-
lawn St., Columbus, OH 43224. Agent: Jeff Pyle

BOB:
Hickoryhill's Raspberry Beret.
DN17764001. 3/6/2007.
Breeders:  Steve & Chrintine Grainger. By Ch.
Hickoryhill's GQ Sirius Park x  Langenau's Leyla
of Stoneway. Owners: Randy Chestnut, Steve &
Christine Grainger, 11677 Nobles Chapel Rd.,
Elberfeld, IN 47613. Agent:  Jeff Pyle

BOS:
Ch. Mar-Haven's Next in Line Reno. (Dog)
DN140895/03. 11/12/2005.
Breeders: Frank & Carolyn Martello. By Acara's
Cold Climate x Ch.  Mar Havens Annies Song.
Owners: Sharon Gabrielson, 1923 Hilltop Cir,
Dixon, IL 61021. Agent: Kent Boyles

Nice sunny day with a breeze. We may not be so lucky tomorrow, I think we
are in for a lot of heavy rain.

Lee Brown
GSDC of Louisiana

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!