[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC OF JACKSON & GSDC OF LOUISIANA SHOWS

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 23:31:08 EDT

The shows for GSDC of Jackson and GSDC of Louisiana are coming  up next
month. The dates for these shows are April 23rd, 24th and 25th.  Shows will be
held in Brandon, Ms. Our judges are Bill Petterson, Jorge Noya,  Ken Tank
and Bobbie Kindy Premium list have been emailed.  With large  email volumes
they will sometimes go into the spam folder so if you feel that  you are on
our mailing list and did not received check your spam folder. If you  need one
emailed to you please contact me Lee Brown, _Lebrowngsd@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:Lebrowngsd@xxxxxxx)  or Cyndi  Flautt  _caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx) .  You may also  fine it on the GSDC of Jackson
at
_http://www.gsdcjacksonms.com/events.html_
(http://www.gsdcjacksonms.com/events.html) .

We have a very nice show site next to the lake. The hotel is the Red Roof
and the rate is only 35.00 per day.  Hope to see many of you there.

Lee Brown
GSDC of Louisiana