[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC OF GREATER EUGENE Specialty match Salem, OR:, Obedience,Rally, CGC etc March 7th 2015r

  • From: Michelle Mayfield <jovongsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 22:07:28 -0800

Save the date!!! Join us on March 7th 2015 for our 3rd Annual GSD specialty
match and All Breed Sweeps hosted by My Dogs Gym & Training Centre
<https://www.facebook.com/MyDogsGym.Salem> along with ALL BREED
OBEDIENCE/RALLY, CGC/CGCA in Salem, OR at My dogs Gym! We are also having
our "Leprechaun Potluck Lunch! You can send pre entries to me until March
2nd 2015. Go towww.gsdcofgreatereugene.org and click on "events" for the
Match flyer and entry form!

Michelle Mayfield
Jovon's Shepherds