[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC OF GREATER EUGENE SHOWS CLOSING SOON...ALBANY, OREGON!!!

  • From: Michelle Mayfield <jovongsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 20:39:09 -0700

The GSDC OF GREATER EUGENE INC  summer specialties are closing soon! Get
your entries in before its too late! We have a wonderful slate of judges
this year! Sheree Moses,Rita Sandell, Debbie Hokkanen will be judging our
GSDCA Regional Specialty! Mrs Ellie Carson will be judging our Jr
Showmanship on Saturday! We are having a sweeps on Sunday, judged by Mrs
Kathy Martin!  and Rita Sandell will be judging the Jr's and  4-6 month
puppy competition on Sunday!  We have ALL BREED OBEDIENCE/RALLY TRIALS will
be judged by Mr Curt Curtis and Mrs Karla Curtis 2 TRIALS ON SUNDAY!! We
have our performance under beautiful shaded trees!
Don't forget to please join us for a wonderful LUNCH on BOTH SATURDAY AND
SUNDAY! We will have a wonderful Raffle too!! Come join the fun! You cn
enter online at www.infodog.com or mail entries to the Event Secretary
Ms Judi James
c/o MB-F INC
P.O. Box 429 Banks, OR 97106