[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC Eugene - CLUB BRAGS - a few more

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da LIST" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:12:57 -0700

In a message dated 7/24/2008 6:58:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
"If I have forgotten anyone or anything, I'm sure someone will let me know <g>"
----------------------
My bad...  Here are a few more Thank Yous for our show weekend:

To another non-member, Debbie Jones, who came both days from Salem and ring
stewarded for obedience.  I understand that stewarding is a lot of work in
setting up jumps, setting out articles etc. and working with the obedience
judges in getting the exhibitors in and out of the ring on a timely basis.
Helping the judge present awards to those that qualified for both All Breed
Obedience and GSD obedience and keeping track of the points for Highest
combined, High in Trial etc.  The obedience entry was small, but larger then
what we have had before.  I was told that those that did attend were very
impressed with how the show ran and were very pleased with where the ring was
placed and the fact there was shade in the obedience ring.

Thanks also to our awesome photographers Sharon & Michel Avery.  And to all the
club members that took time from their busy schedules to prepare & bring salads
for our lunches both days.

Joannie