[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC Central Indiana Shows

  • From: <gsdccii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 21:01:37 -0500

German Shepherd Dog Club of Central Indiana Shows
New Site at Speedway 500 Moose Lodge, Speedway, IN. Better than our old site in
Noblesville.
Saturday, April 2, 2005
Lee Brown, Breed
Cathy Thompson, Obedience

Sunday, April 3, 2005
Robert Drescher, Breed
Suzanne Hemminger, Obedience

Show Secretary:  Barbara Fischler, 317 631 2832  bbfischler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Closing Date:  March 17, 2005

We will have 3 vendors there plus our merchandise booth and concessions.

We may also have a pig roast Saturday at lunch time.  One of the guys in the
club is thinking about testing out his new home built roaster (yes, he has done
this before).  If you don't like pork, that's okay.  He is going to stuff it
with sausage and chicken.

Hotels are 5 minutes away.  Prices range from $27.99 to $90/night.

Linda
Show Chairperson