[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDC BR & GSDC LA Results

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>, <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:04:28 -0400

Lee my club has started to award Best Opp Puppy...............We have found
alot of competition in puppies and sometimes very large puppy entries and it
is nice to give another a chance at a win of Best Opp...............I think
thats a good move for your club..........gives them a little extra to look
forward to and feel good about!
Sounds like you had some very nice quality there.......................Amy
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com