[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDC BR & GSDC LA Results

  • From: "Melissa" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:57:39 -0400

Best Puppy under Jorge Noya was Melana's Shakira (BIM Ch. Greenwood's
Achilles x Ch. Melana's Pandemonium).  We were also thrilled that Saturday
afternoon Jorge Noya
pulled her out in winners along with the Open and Am Bred.  You gave her a
large 9-12 class on Friday and she was not entered on Saturday morning.

This stubborn but totally sound baby is quite a handful and difficult to
slow down so I would like to thank thank Kent Boyles, Scott Yergin, Christy
Halladay and Alex Mues who all helped with her in the class, winners, and
Best Puppy competitions since Michael Sherman was unable to make it due to
illness.

Thanks to those who helped double her while I tried to hide and to ringside
for their overwhelming support and glowing compliments and to the judges who
appreciated this gorgeous little black & red firecracker.  There is no
greater compliment then to have countless offers from knowledgeable
exhibitors, judges and handlers ask to buy her, but she's our laid back
couch potato house dog at home and we can't imagine life without her sharing
our bed. ; )

I would also like to thank the club members for a tremendous job of putting
great shows.   It was a wonderful show site, beautiful weather and we look
forward to coming back again in the future.  Congrats to all the deserving
winners, their owners and breeders.

Melissa
www.melanashepherds.com