[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC Anne Arundel ring time & count...

  • From: BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:37:35 EDT

Hello Everyone.

   We have had many people ask about the ring time &  count for GSDC Of Anne
Arundel's show this Friday (August 15th). Confirmations  were sent out on Sat.
but I will go ahead and put the info on the lists so that  everyone with have
the times & counts sooner...

   There has been a match judge change, our match which will be  held before
the start of our show will now be judged by Scott Mayle of Stonegait  German
Shepherds. The match will begin at 11am with entries taken from 9:30am  until
the start of the match.

Our specialty show will begin at 12 noon. Our judge is Leon Breault
The count for the show is 8 males, 16 bitches & BOB: 1 Male &  2 bitches

We are also having a temperament test which will begin after the completion
of our show. To enter at the show the entry fee will be $25.00 our evaluator
for  the temperament test is Laura Gilbert

We'll see you all at the show!
Bonnie Jenkins, VP of GSDC Of Anne Arundel

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)