[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD 'walking' judges

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:45:28 -0500

In the old days (the 60s) quite a few judges used to ask the dogs to walk at
least once around the ring.  I thought
it was stupid then, too.  We used to think it was something that came from
the German judges, but I don't know if that's true.
My ex judged a match in New England once and asked them to walk once around
and was praised for it!!!

Peggy