[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD temperament/crates

  • From: "Kathy Partch" <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:22:43 -0700

I sure have been proud of my GSDs at shows/trials in their crates. And I
hope it will always continue. One time I had an intact dog go by my intact
dog's wire crate & he lifted his leg & peed on him. The handler didn't see
it until seconds too late. On leash, when my dog passed that same dog later
on he growled at him. He evidently remembered the dog. Yuck to clean. Kathy
Partch