[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSD or BMW?? HHHMMMMMMM

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 16:15:59 EDT

A GSD, of course.....

Years ago I was offered not one, but 2 brand new vehicles in exchange for
one of my dogs.....I refused, I had a car, albeit an old one, but I could
always  buy another car, I couldn't get another TJ.....and I never regretted
that  decision.....never... :-)

Ileana

In a message dated 7/4/2010 9:00:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well, I  can afford either a BMW or a GSD.

I chose the GSD and drive a  2008 Hyundai Accent, with nothing extra but an
automatic transmission and  A/C.   Or, as JR calls it, my Front-Wheel
Drive, Rack-And-Pinion 700  Crate.

Harley has, and will, give me many more exciting moments  and memories than
any car would.  And, I am from Detroit!!

Paula,  99 days and counting

Home of Best in Show, Best in Specialty Show,  Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA
Dual Title Award Recipient, AKC JAM/AOE,  International and American
Champion, Grand Champion Asgard Harley Davidson v  Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC,
HIC,
OFA CHIC #64047 (Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, &  Thyroid), DNA tested clear of the
long-coat factor.  #1 Male German  Shepherd Dog in the Country, #5 German
Shepherd Dog in the Country, as of  5/31/10 (Canine Chronicles)    First male
German Shepherd Dog Grand  Champion.