[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD numbers in shelters

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx>, <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>, "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 07:59:14 -0500

WOW  --    Your two sentences below, Ellen, have me wondering
and confused about their true meaning compared to the your other posts
on this thread.  I don't know where you are but I think there is a big need
for educational activities there when you admit that most people in the
all-breed club refuse to believe problems with legislation etc.  I can see
in just my mind's eye, all kinds of immediate ways to turn this around in a
very easy manner.
Please, if you will, kindly explain your strange statement to us Listers
that
you are totally against fostering.   WHY?           The WOW I'd love to
see is   W   ords      O  f      W  isdom!     TNX      Norma no L