[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD numbers in shelters

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 21:15:22 -0500

I just had to jump in here to add a little light hearted info.  Seriously,
Mo is
so right about "papers" etc.  To extend it more, I've had people actually
say
"He has papers" --- and those 'papers' end up being the Vet report on the
health.   You just never know folks.   Have a GREAT week end at a dog
show somewhere.  I wish I could, but just wait you may see me somewhere
totally unexpected shortly.     Love ya'll.      Norma no L