[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSD in need of rescue Houston area

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 00:19:49 -0400

Please email Sarah Chunn at sagelayla@xxxxxxxxx  if you can help!
-----Original Message-----

I apolagise for the multiple post, but this guy needs help. I know some of
you are GSD fans. A very large 90+ pounds male was dumped at my clinic last
Thrusday night.  He is a very light sable with long hair.  I've contacted
Houston German Shepard Rescue and they can't take him, our local SPCA can't
either.  He may be a bit dog agressive but not human aggressive.  He has
some manners and moves like a dream.  Anyone out there who might know where
he could go please let me know something.  I need to know by Monday night so
I can let my boss know something.  Otherwise he will have to be euthanized.
I'd hate to see that happen to this boy.  I'm going to take my digital
camera to work and get a photo of him tomarrow that I can post on my lunch
break.

Sarah Chunn

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
"A lie gets halfway around the world before
the truth has a chance to put its pants on."
~ Winston Churchill
www.rihadin.com