[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD at your feet

  • From: Leashlady1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 12:11:50 EST

I have tried not to respond to this trend, since Soot is all ways at my
foot, I guess I should.Soot has it down pat she doesn't lay behind me she lays
ON
MY FOOT.. so I never worry about tripping over her I know where she is. Now
Tini has developed the habit of laying behind me and that's just not going to
last long, before I land on her or the floor.
Em with SelChSootCD on my footy

HAPPY  HOLIDAYS
from all of us here on Brown  Hill
BROWNHILLSHEPHERDS.COM