[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Temperaments & People

  • From: Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSDs <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:01:30 -0500

Interesting - I have something different happen always with me - it's AWAY from
the dog shows - people comment on what beautiful dogs I have and when I ask if
they want to pet them, they gladly do, and encourage their small (and I mean
SMALL!) children to as well, which my dogs LOVE!!  But - why is this AWAY from
a dog show?  I've experienced all of the things you have posted about Diane -
why is it at the SHOWS they get the "bad rap" but John Q. Public LOVES to pet
my dogs?

Gail Bauman
Liebchen German Shepherds
Home of:
SEL EX CH Liebchen's Boogie Wonderland, OFA EX
Liebchen's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (major pointed)
Liebchen's Clair De Lune (ch pointed, BOB)