[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Temperament and Pat's Peke

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, suzannejambe@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 12:44:31 -0400 (EDT)

Well said Carolyn, I haven't heard the bashing either and I stay for a lot
of groups, not one to show and run, too much to learn from the all'rounders
 (fellow breeders, handlers, judges).

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 9/30/2012 12:18:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I attend  many all breed shows and stay throughout the shows, watching many
 differentbreeds and conversing with many, many people.  I do not hear
anyone blastingthe GSDs on temperament.  Most admire them and are quite
complementary oftheir calm, sensible demeanor outside the ring.  Remember, one
bad
one can give the whole batch a bad rap, just like  a bushel of apples.
Carolyn