[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Temperament and Pat's Peke

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, suzannejambe@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 09:18:10 -0700 (PDT)

I attend many all breed shows and stay throughout the shows, watching many
differentbreeds and conversing with many, many people.  I do not hear anyone
blastingthe GSDs on temperament.  Most admire them and are quite complementary
oftheir calm, sensible demeanor outside the ring.  Remember, one bad one can
give the whole batch a bad rap, just like a bushel of apples.
Carolyn