[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Speciality on Private Property >St Louis Distance

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:05:28 -0700 (PDT)

You might be right as I will not fly go everywhere by car-truck or SUV so did
not
think of that.  :-)  I am 7 hours from St Louis but East Coast-West Cost
several more hours.  It took me as long to drive from Benson, MN as
it does to VT state.  Taking a GSD the distance is not as hard as
hauling a horse which I have done.  :-)  I like Jen would rather
drive than fly my dogs as I can make it to VT or Benson MN
in a day.

The OK Fairgrounds is a great place for a show as I have been there several
times for Horse Shows and owners and breeders come from
East-West-South and North there with their horses each year
to our Nationals.

Theresa

On Sun, 9/22/13, Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Speciality on Private Property >St Louis
Distance
 To: "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: "DaList" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Sunday, September 22, 2013, 6:52 PM

 Those look
 like air miles. Hard to fly in the car.
 Driving
 miles is about 2000 from Portland, OR. It is not much more
 than the "west coast" location of Ft Collins -
 1200 or so.Ruth

 From:
 Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm
 <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  To:
 terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx;
 "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
  <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Sunday,
 September 22, 2013 3:37 PM
  Subject: [
 SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Speciality on Private Property >St
 Louis Distance

 St Louis was always considered the Gateway to the West as I
 spent
 every summer there growing up.

 Below is a site that tells exact distance East to West
 Coast.

 http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/distances.html?n=605

 Theresa

 On Sun, 9/22/13, Terry Cochran <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Speciality on Private
 Property
  To: "pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
 <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Cc: "<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
 <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Sunday, September 22, 2013, 5:17 PM

  Purina farms is 2000 plus miles from
  the west coast and less than a 1000 miles from the east
  coast. You Are short central by 500 miles or a days
 driving.
  The last time I photographed a show there everyone was
  crawling in mud not a place I look forward to going back
 to.

  Terry