[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Speciality on Private Property >St Louis Distance

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 15:37:27 -0700 (PDT)

St Louis was always considered the Gateway to the West as I spent
every summer there growing up.

Below is a site that tells exact distance East to West Coast.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/distances.html?n=605

Theresa

On Sun, 9/22/13, Terry Cochran <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Speciality on Private Property
 To: "pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: "<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Sunday, September 22, 2013, 5:17 PM

 Purina farms is 2000 plus miles from
 the west coast and less than a 1000 miles from the east
 coast. You Are short central by 500 miles or a days driving.
 The last time I photographed a show there everyone was
 crawling in mud not a place I look forward to going back to.

 Terry

any post.