[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Speciality on Private Property

  • From: Terry Cochran <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "proudk9@xxxxxxxxx" <proudk9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 14:08:54 -0700

Okay you all invited to my house in the woods of Mt Jefferson wilderness area.
The trip here will not be easy trains and planes are not close buy. I live
totally off the grid but make my own power. I have lots of room for motor homes
but the closest hotel is about 50 miles away. It would be better if it was a
motor home only sort of show. I am a pretty good cook and have been canning all
summer so will have enough food to feed an army. It could be a SYOD (shoot your
own deer) dinner. I will supply the booze because I am buying a home still. I
have juniper berries so I will be able to make gin, this is second only to
Idaho for growing potatoes, so vodka can be made. Does anyone know how to make
Wild Turkey?

The house is on the Metolius River and if we have it this time of year you can
bring your fishing poles and fish for Bull trout or Salmon. For those who don't
eat fish or deer there are plenty of turkeys to hunt.

I have about an acre of front yard that has beautiful grass and is level.
Vendors would be most welcome because the closest town I about 30 miles away.

Everyone who comes must call me 30 minutes ahead of schedule arrival time so
that I can unlock the gate which is about 5 miles from here ;0)

Terry

Sent from my iPad