[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Rescue

  • From: Sandra Kozub <skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 07:27:02 -0500

It is so terribly sad that Dawn, LSHS, and other rescues should be put in
the position where
they have to defend the wonderful work that they do for our beloved
dogs.   I feel that we all
should be so proud & happy about all they have accomplished and do all we
can to HELP.
JMO, Sandy

Sandra Kozub
KcK Kennels