[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Rescue

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>, <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 21:18:57 -0700

Nobody can deny the time and effort that these wonderful people are spending
to save one more soul.
I have donated off and on but never asked where the money was going. I feel
confident that it went for a good cause, namely our dogs. It's the trust we
place in those people like Dawn who tirelessly spend practically day and
night to save one more GSD. If one feels that their money is not well spent
then don't donate. It's as simple as that. So, please lets put this to rest,
ok?
Lee

From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 8:08 PM

I just LOVE this List - everyone just turns things around to suit their own
agenda.  I have no question - did I say I had a question ????????

Un-questioning Iza