[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSD QUILTS

  • From: "DIR" <Dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 23:23:07 -0500

The news regarding the much requested GSD quilt is not good.  I was given a
name and phone number by someone that was certain this was the person we are
looking for.  Called the # and the poor gentleman on the other end said NO WE
ARE NOT the person/people you are looking for and we have had a number of calls
looking for this person and WE ARE NOT IT!
SOOOO---The person we are looking for is Rhonda Gillete
                lives within100 miles of Eugene, Oregon
PLEASE DO NOT CALL 541-447-1052---that is not her number and those folks do not
have any idea who she is.
NEXT STEP--Any of you folks that know people that  go to quilt shows or AB
shows that feature a # of vendors in that area---please ask around and see if
we can locate this lady.  I want at least 2 ($500 ea. and so worth it!!)  and I
have at least 8-10 other people that want them.  It would be well worth her
while to contact me.  If and when she does I will let all of you know.

NOW:  If any of you get the info we need PLEASE forward to the LIST  under
QUILTS.

Thanks.  Sandi Card
              815-625-3737