[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD ON EBAY!!!!!!!!

  • From: Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx, vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 02:54:04 -0400 (EDT)

What is sicker is that since I do not "belong" to Ebay I am unable to report it!

Colleen Donnelly
Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx wrote:

With a starting bid of $.99, what kind of home is this poor boy going
to end up in? I feel sick.

Janice

In a message dated 10/22/2005 11:14:01 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Help!
I just found a real male GSD for sale on ebay. It's under German SHEPERD.
The idiot can't even spell the name correctly. It's item # 5627901189.
I emailed ebay to tell them to take him off of there. It's a listing policy
violation.

If anyone wants to complain, maybe they'll remove him quicker! THANKS!!

Bonnie Dinsmore
Von Adlerhof German Shepherds

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG BREED BETTERMENT REGISTRY

The only way to understand & estimate the nature of the dog is to study his
whole development. Such a task requires a sympathetic, dog-loving observer, who
tries as far as possible to enter into the innermost mind of the dog, and who
will know how to short-circuit all his purely human points of view. --Max von
Stephanitz

Whoever will only draw conclusions from the eminence of his own particular
point of view, will obtain a distorted picture. --Max von Stephanitz