[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Memorablia 4 sale!!

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:30:53 EDT

In a message dated 3/26/2008 8:49:25 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
A good  friend of mine would like to liquidate all her GSD items...Some of
you  remember Donna Christiansen ..she is DonChris GSDs..she no longer wants
the
 items she has collected over the years so  she is willing to sell them at  a
good price...I do not have a list but she told me she has Rin Tin Tin things
, antique pictures,statues  and lots more...for a complete list you can  call
her at 574-753-3044...leave her a message and she will get back to
you...thanksSherryWillowlake

Sherry--If she doesn't get any response. and is simply clearing  things out
,she might want to do what many
             Long-time involved GSD people have done,including myself,Janet
Wicox, and  Ann Mesdag.

       Noreen and Les Cartwright   ,former GSD judges,retired and devoted the
rest of their life to this special  dog library at the University of Oregon.
They collect and segragate.file and  take to the library,which is guarded, air
conditioned. not open to  public,strictly a research library. When they
retired(she's in her 80's,he in  his 90's) they had 55 yrs of dog stuff they
had
accumulated ,so founded this dog  research library with the University. They
take everything--  Catalogs,pedigrees,articles ,pictures, all the junk we hold
on
to through the  years. I sent all my Sterling Silver stuff to the Auction at
this past  National,but sent  4 boxes of papers,pictures ,books to Noreen. And
I'm  still emptying drawers <G> I've posted this before,but here is the
information again-----

Noreen & Wes Cartwight---phone--503-697-4900,  email-shewatches@xxxxxxx
 address-16643 Roosevelt Ave--Lake Oswego,OR  97035-4045

Home.