[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSD Juniors: In the past month

  • From: Ashley Miller <aemroxs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 11:28:41 -0700 (PDT)

Wow this month sure has been great for us GSD juniors at all breed shows! I
know Kelly  Rauschmeier won her junior class a few times (and probably got a
BJH too).  Logan shepherd move up to open and placed at his first all breed
show. Duane Sibley got BJH at the famous Houston shows beating 50 juniors. and
Ashley Miller got BJH in Lompoc, CA beating 40 juniors. And Zane Brooks won his
class both days in Longview, Tx and now he is moving up to open! Congrats Guys
we all need to keep up the great work and If there are any other GSD Juniors
out there doing well come and tell us! and the GSDCA please keep supporting us!
Ashley Miller 2002 GSDCA BJH @ age 11!
http://www.geocities.com/windmillgsd/home.html
http://www.geocities.com/lanakila_kennels/index.html
From being a part of a kennel to starting my own lanakila kennels home of